[VTU zone] 5th semester CS/IS lab programs with explanation


After the 'Microprocessor Programming with explanation for 4th semester CS/IS' last year, CodeShuffle is back again this year, with Two new series for VTU.
  1. 5th semester DBMS Lab programs with answers for CS/IS branch.
  2. 5th semester SS and OS Lab programs with explanation for CS/IS branch.
I have tried to include most of the basic concepts for both the labs as it was done for MP lab last year.



Like CodeShuffle's Facebook Page to get latest update on my works. Click on image below to redirect to Facebook and like my page. 

Like My Facebook page

Like my YouTube channel

Thank you for you support :)
Comment below if you want to give any suggestions which can improve my works
Also share this with your VTU buddies

He is a simple passionate tech freak who himself is an engineering student at Canara Engineering college. He likes App Development, Web designing, Blogging, Youtubing, Debugging and also is a CodeGeek!

Sharing is sexy!

Related Articles

Share your views about this article!